Brian De Yoe, D.P.M., MS
BRIAN E. DE YOE, D.P.M.
618 Clara Barton #225
Garland, TX 75042
Birth Place: Sacramento, CA
Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine 1987-1992
California College of Podiatric Medicine
San Francisco, California
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine 1992-1996
Harris County Podiatric Surgical Residency Program Fellowship In Reconstructive Surgery of the Foot and Ankle
Three-Year Surgical Residency 1996-1999
St. Joseph Hospital
Foot & Ankle Arthroscopy Course
Holmium Laser Course
Orthopaedic Learning Center
Academic Scholarship to attend Pepperdine University 1987-1992
Elected to Honor Roll at California College of Podiatric Medicine 1993-1996
Excellence in Podiatric Medicine Scholarship winner 1995-1996
Research Grant recipient by the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons 1998
Chief Resident of the Harris County Podiatric Surgical Residency Program 1998-1999
The Non-Fixated Austin Bunionectomy: A Retrospective Study of One-Hundred Procedures. Feit, E.M., Scherer, P., De Yoe, B.E., Gerbert, J. J. Foot & Ankle Surg. 36: 347-352, 1997.
Nonunion of a Hawkins Group II Talar Neck Fracture Without Avascular Necrosis. Rockett, M.S., De Yoe, B.E., Gentile, S.C., Zygmunt, K.. J. Foot & Ankle Surg. 37: 156-161, 1998.
Enchondroma As A Cause of Midfoot Pain: A Report of Two Cases. De Yoe, B.E. and Rockett, M.S.. J. Foot & Ankle Surg. 38: 139-142, 1999.
Peroneus Brevis Tendon Rupture Caused By Tophaceous Gout Infiltration. De Yoe, B.E., NG, A. ,Miller, B. and Rockett, M. S. J. Foot & Ankle Surg. 38: 359-362, 1999
MANUSCRIPTS IN REVIEW
Comparison of First Metatarsophalangeal Range of Motion After Cheilectomy Versus A Plantarflexory and Decompressional Osteotomy. De Yoe, B.E. and Rockett, M.S.. pending acceptance by J. Foot & Ankle Surg.
1. Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction, Resident Lecture Series, Houston, TX. July 17th, 1998.
2. Bone Grafting in Foot and Ankle Surgery, Resident Lecture Series, Houston,TX. October 23rd, 1998.
3. The Cavus Foot, Resident Lecture Series, Houston, TX. January 11th, 1999.
4. Lis Francs Fracture/ Dislocation, Resident Lecture Series, Houston, TX. March 26th, 1999.
5. Common Foot Disorders, Baylor Health Systems Lecture, Garland, TX. August 8th, 1999.
6. Emergency Medicine, TPMA Assistants Lecture, Houston, TX. March 25th, 2000.