RONALD RAY, DPM
California College of Podiatric Medicine (CCPM)
San Francisco, California 1988-1992
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
California State University at Long Beach (CSULB)
Long Beach, California 1982-1985
Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy (PT)
WORK RELATED EXPERIENCE
Foot and Ankle Clinic of Montana, P. C.
926 13th Avenue South
Great Falls, Montana 59405
1995 - Present
Washington Center for Specialty Surgery
Seattle, Washington 98125
AO Fellowship with Sigvard T. Hansen, Jr., MD
Harborview Medical Center
September 26-November 18, 1994
Physical Therapist, CCPM Physical Therapy Department
San Francisco, California
Sutter Solano Medical Center
Vallejo, California .
Physical Therapist, Private Practice
General Orthopedics/Sports Medicine
Sceptor Award (CCPM) 1992
Earl G. Kaplan Award (ACFAS) 1992
Who's Who Among Students in American
Universities and Colleges 1991-1992
Dean's Scholarship (CCPM) 1989-1992
Honor's List (CCPM) 1989-1992
Pi Delta National Honor Society (CCPM) 1989-1990
President, Montana Podiatric Medical Association, 1999-Present
Diplomat, American Board of Podiatric Surgery-1999
Examination Committee Member, American Board of Podiatric Surgery, 1999-Present
Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, 1999-Present
Clinical Advisor, Northwest Podiatric Foundation, For Education & Research, 1996-Present
Montana Podiatric Medical Association, 1995-Present
Orthopedic Section of the APTA: 1992-Present
American Podiatric Medical Association1988-Present
American Physical Therapy Assoc. (APTA): 1985-Present
1. "The Anterior Inferior Tibiofibular Ligament: Anatomical Variations and
Relationship to the Talus". JAPMA. 81(9): 479-485, 1991
2. "Anatomical Variation of the Tibial Plafond: The Anteromedial Tibial Notch."
JFAS. 33(4): 419-426, 1994.
3. "A Critical Evaluation of Anterior Drawer Measurements in the Ankle Joint"
Clin Orthop. 334: 215-224, 1997.
4. "A Biomechanical Analysis of the First Metatarsaocuneiform Arthrodesis"
JFAS. 37(5) 376-385, 1998
5. "Repair of Articular Cartilage Defects: A Literature Review".
LECTURES AND PRESENTATIONS
1. "Chronic Exertional Compartment Syndrome of the Foot". American Podiatric Medical Association Annual Meeting. Houston, Texas. August 1999
2. "Subtalar Joint Instability". Northwest Podiatric Foundation Seminar.
Las Vegas Vegas, Nevada. September 1998.
3. "Use of the Anchorlok for Repairing the Lateral Ankle Ligaments".
Northwest Podiatric Foundation Seminar. Lake Tahoe, Nevada. February 1997.
4. "The Physician-Physical Therapist Connection: Enhancing Clinical Outcomes Through EffectiveCommunication". WPMA Annual Meeting.
Port Ludlow, Washington. April 1997.
5. "Biomechanical Assessment of Fixation Patterns for the First Metatarsal
Cuniform Arthrodesis" Montana Podiatric Medical Association Annual Summer Seminar. July 1996.
6. "Posterior Heel Pain: Achilles Insertional Calcific Tendonitis". Montana Podiatric Medical Association Annual Summer Seminar. July 1996.
7. "Charcot Arthropathy Involving Lisfranc's and Metatarsophalangeal Joints: A Case Presentation". Northwest Podiatric Foundation Scientific Seminar Entitled: Case Studies. May 1995.
8. Anatomical Variations of the Tibial Plafond: The Anteromedial Tibial Notch". American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons Annual Scientific Seminar. March 1995.
9. "Calcaneal Cuboid Joint Bone Block Distraction Fusion for Correction of Lateral Peritalar Subluxation of the Foot". Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine Mid-Winter Seminar. January 1995.
10. "Soft Tissue Fixation to Bone". Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine Mid-Winter Seminar. January 1995.
11. "The Anterior Drawer Test: A Comparison of Measurement Methods for Assessing Talar Excursion". The American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons Annual Scientific Seminar. February 1994.
12. "Stress Radiography of the Ankle and Foot". Northwest Podiatric Foundation Scientific Seminar Entitled: Diagnostic Imaging of the Foot and Ankle. February 1994.
13. "Use of Cannulated Screws, Soft Tissue and Absorbable Pins: A Surgical Demonstration". Northwest Podiatric Foundation Scientific Seminar Entitled: Forefoot Surgery Demonstration and MRI Workshop. December 1993.
14. "Hereditary Motor Sensory Neuropathy". Northwest Podiatric Foundation Scientific Seminar Entitled: Podiatric Neurology Update. November 1992.